Name : Agustin Enrique Francisco Martinez
Position: English Teacher
Department: English and Translation
Nationality: Italian, Dominican and American
Join Date: 10/22/2016
Mobile: (SA) 056-705-5116 / USA: 347-223-6974 (USA)
- 2 years of PhD in Education.
- MA in TESOL.
- Bachelor's in Education with a major in Teaching Modern Languages.
- a High School Diploma from Coachella Valley HS, California.
- TESOL TEFL International.
- 34 years in the field of ESL and EFL(Teacher, Supervisor, Trainer, Adviser, Administrator, Consultant, Recruiter, Educational Int. Representative)
I've taught and trained teachers in Colombia, Honduras, Peru, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, United Sates, and Saudi Arabia.
- PhD studies from Autonomous university DR. MA from SIT, VT, Bachelor's from the Catholic university DR.Teacher training from Columbia university, NY, Department State, Washington D.C., Miami university, FL, The Art Institutes, FL.
- International conferences from 1999 to 2011: New York, Seattle Washington St, San Antonio, Texas, Chicago, Illinois, Miami Florida, Salt Lake, Utah, Vancouver, Canada, Saint Louis Missouri, San Francisco, California, Long Beach, California. Atlanta, Georgia, San Juan, Puerto Rico.